Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Quotes

One night, Abby was crying at bed time. She wanted to play a computer game/watch a movie/do anything that would delay bed time a little longer. We put her to bed, crying, and not too long after she came to find Chad and myself in our room (we were rearranging).


Abby: What are you doing?


Chad: Moving our bed. Do you want to help? (Abby nods) Ok, you can help us move our bed, then it's time to go to sleep.



Abby: Yay! That's why I was crying Daddy, because I wanted to help you move your bed.



Me: Abby, I think you're full of beans.



Abby: (dead serious) Yeah, I am. Natalie gave them to me for lunch today.



___________________________________________




Me: Abby, Poppa saw your dance movie. He thinks you were so cute.





Abby: I am so cute. (duh)



Me: (trying to think of a way to focus on good character, not just good looks) And you were such a good listener. That's very important too, right?



Abby: (shrugs shoulders)



________________________________________________



Abby: ... Like Bill the Bobber?


Me: You mean Bob the Builder?

Abby: Yep! It's Calvin's favorite tape-on-book.


Me: Book-on-tape?


Abby: No... Colby ripped it and Natalie taped it. Tape-on-book!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Just when I think she can't get any cuter!!! So glad you documented these! They will be fun to read someday!