Tuesday, April 3, 2012

W.M.O.T.Y. Part 2.

I am an equally bad-mom with both of my children.

See this cheesey smile?


Abby and Jaedyn, BFFs


Abby's doing exactly what I told her to do. Smile big, show her teeth, and keep her eyes open. In my defense, on our way to dance pictures, Abby was showing me how she planned to pose... which involved her version of half-closed "come-hither" eyes and a close-lipped, trying-to-be-coy smile.

So, this is how my coaching was translated. For every picture. The photographer even took extra pictures of her encourage Abby to show her smile (I guess this look isn't an obvious expression of joy?). And I ordered buttons, magnets, and individual shots.

This will be funny at her graduation, right?

Bah.

3 comments:

I'm Cassie... said...

"come hither" eyes! Hahaha! She's still pretty darn cute!

jes @ twosmuppies said...

um this picture is beyond adorable!
xx jes, www.twosmuppies.com

Oscar said...

I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can reach them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com